Tuesday, January 13, 2009

It's a Dog's World!!

My name is Fancy, ain't I pretty? I live in a crazy home with humans all over the place. Which I can't complain. I have a warm cozy bed that I share with my mom, while the other dogs sleep outside in the cold and dark, man do I feel lucky!!! 
I was conceived to this wonderful place about 3 months ago. At first I was a little scared to have new people that I didn't know, but as soon as I got food, a bed, and a secret door, I felt like I fit right in. 
Of course I had parents, but I have no idea where they are now. I miss them a whole lot. My dad always played tag with me, while my mother always taught me all the good stuff I needed to know in doggy world. I can remember the pain and misery I was about to endure as I was walking down the sidewalk with my new parents, leaving my old ones. I wish some how they could've came along with me, but I try not to think about it as much. 
You could say that I'm a cute little dog. Every time a little kid see's me, they squeeze me to death. I'm very playful. I don't have any other friends my type that lives here, but I do have kids,or I guess you could call them teenagers, that show me a lot of attention, or that's what I thought until about a week ago.
About a week ago, this creature that cries and screams all the time showed up at my house. It couldn't be human, it didn't resemble anybody else that lived here, but the humans sure did think he was way cuter than me. They started showing him or "it" more attention, and I was basically, as you can say, left out in the cold. For the first time since I've been here, I had to go outside, ME! I didn't know what to do, or what to think. I've never felt this lonely before. I wonder if they even noticed what they just did. Yeah, maybe that's it, they probably just weren't paying attention. 
Well I thought wrong, I wasn't getting my way anymore, I barely got fed, and I was always getting put outside. This "it" thing is driving me insane! Why could they possibly love that creature more than me. I mean, I learned my lesson I guess, for what reason why, but I did. This situation was happening every single day now. I was learning what being a stray dog was like. I made friends after a couple of weeks. It wasn't to bad actually. I kind of enjoyed being outside, and the other dogs, they actually liked me, for me. I didn't have to pretend to be anyone else anymore. I realized that getting put outside was good for me.
So as of Now, I still live with my owners, in Childress Texas. 

No comments: